Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Cleaning #28: Don’t Clutter Up Expensive Cyberspace

GTD is useful...if used. It helps you clear the junk and sort the important stuff. My work account has very few emails. It is somewhat easy to organize.
Home is a different story. I set up folders but when in a rush I still tend to pass by them and come back later...store coupons, organizational newsletters, jokes sent by friends, bill pay confirmations etc flooding in especially during limited time make keeping organized difficult.
GTD has reignited my desire to empty out my home email too....when you get organized or slightly less cluttered you can feel the difference.

I hadn't used the calendars suggested in the organize until this exercise... but I do use Yahoo calendar. I like the calendar email reminder system...its a back up memory. Moving on...

No comments: