Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Cleaning #29: Email

AH...spring cleaning. I do actually enjoy it.
I think because I feel like I'm getting a chance to start over, start freash...be it my garage, closet, scrapbook items or email. It would probably be best if I could just stay organized along the way.

But while I have good intentions...it usually doesn't happen that way. I did go through my email files and sort to folders. Didn't really have a lot saved...or so some of my coworkers who have been around longer have told me. I made folders and filed away a few items. Can't ever get email totally clean though. You come back the next day and there;s another 30 or staring at you.
Now, I need to go home and work on my personal email...that is where I'm bad about keeping things I might use or might want to refer back to...and NO i wasn't using folders there either.

Hopefully, now that I have my folders for work emails I'll be able to keep things a little more clutter free by filing emails away when I get them and saving to disc or printing attachments if needed.

No comments: