Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 6: #14 Getting not-so-technical with Technorati

Searching "Learning 2.0" on Technorati I came up with 545 posts, 342 hits in the Directory and 125 tags. When I narrowed the search to high authority the list narrowed to 102.

I read through several of the posts. Some were not well organized and difficult to understand. Others seemed like they'd be beneficial in some way.

I searched "freelance writing" and found nearly 3000 posts with some authority. I also searched "blogging for money" and came up with 995 posts with some authority. There seemed to be less ads and more info or job opps searching through Technorati blog posts.

I do believe there is a benefit to this search tool. But, I must admit the amount of information still seems overwhelming at times.

I did claim my blog. It was given an importance level of 4 million+...I just can't believe it is so low on the popularity list...HA HA!

No comments: